1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
- I have Roleplayed since I was the age of 9, my brother was a D&D dungeonmaster and I'm quite familiar with Roleplaying in WoW, I've played the game for 7 years and Roleplayed in many place and guilds.
2) Why do you want to join us?
-Truthfully; becaurse it's hard to come by good Quality RP these days, I am getting tired of running around in places like SMC and SW to try and find some active RP.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
- My own definition is that when you roleplay you take on a characters personality and play as if you are that caracter, not to act to things as you would, but as your character would. So you take on a differant role.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
- in a word "Varity". make your character unique in a way that does not violate the Rules, such as Story lines and Lore whritten by Blizzard ( in this case )
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
- I've raided in TBC and I have to say, due to my school and RL, i must decline for now. I am more interesting in the RP aspect of the game.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
- I mostly do pvp in normal BGs and only to have a little fun and to kill a few minutes now and then. Since TBC i have not gotten near arenas, I simply dislike the concept.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
-Ingame, and a person from your guild offered me a chance to talk to an officer.
Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
- Pandaren Monk, Yokkako Jade-eye is my name.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
- Yes, Of course, even if I'm starting to dislike the current warchief.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I am a Mistweaver and am a proud person, I take my hobbies and jobs as a Scribe very seriously. sometimes I like to go hunting to stock up on food supplies.
There is a story about how I got my last name "Jade-eye" it involves my mother and a stranger we once met in Pandaria. I will tell you soon enough.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
- Mistweaver, I heal and assist my allies in ways the pandarens have always fought and aided friends and allies.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
- I am a monk. I take the tests and I do with everything else. I shall be calm. Balaced and of course I will obay, as long as the orders are not inhumane and goes against the balance of the nature.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
- I don't think I am appropreate, I merely request a chance to show you who I am and then in time you may see if I am worthy.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
- Becaurse I care about my fellow members on the planet and I wish to use my abilities for a greater good. I can't just sit at home and cook soup all day, now can I ?
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
- I was trained by the finest Monks in Kun lei summit. I have not yet experienced war directly but I look forward to helping where I can.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
- Absolutely, Hellscream has gone too far and even I can see that. Ordering killings and murder on your fellow allies is not what this Horde needs.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
- I will choose the city, since the city holds many innocent people and we risk loosing more then just a few people. my warband knew that this war might be the end of their lives and whent into this battle with this knowledge. Therefor I choose to stay my post.
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
- Yes Ofcaurse I shall obey the rules.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!