1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
about a year of experience, Been a member in Wings of Reality and Vile Thorn when they were on TVC
2) Why do you want to join us?
had some encounters with some SSM members on TVC both in old raids and RP. and everytime they,ve been given a good impression of the warband
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To be able to give the game more Life and a personal touch I think
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I am open minded towards other players, I can take hints and tips from others, won't say I am a RP pro but I keep Learning and it's fun
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'll join if there is a spot open but don't consider me as a part of a raid team. done som old raids TBC, WotLK and Pandaria (raid finder)
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
This is more for me, like all the diffrent ways of PvP, done some RBG as Shadow Priest, arena 2v2 as priest, rogue and warrior
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Interacitng in RP and old raids on TVC
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Alandhir, Sin'dorei.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I will fight until my last breath.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born and raised in Eversong Woods and around the city of Silvermoon, my mother is a tailor and she tought me how to make solid backpacks and other kinds of traveling bags.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have been trained in the shadowly arts and how to inflict pain and bend the minds of our enemies, I also had a short introduction to the Holy arts wich I find very intresting aswell. And these skills I am willing to put into good use for the horde.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
By not stepping down from any challange no matter the cost of sweat, blood and pain it might inflict
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am brave, I am loyal and I know how to treat wounds, wich I bet all warbands suffer at an occasions or two
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Since you are an elite warband it is easy, if you want to be the best you got to train with the best.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have no war experience, i have encountered one or two Alliance during the travels of my training and search for knowlage and belive it or not, those mana wurms on Sunstrider Isle can put up quite a fight. but I still stand so won't consider myself absent some skill
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Don't like him, never had. In this issue I'd be proud to stand among your ranks
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
By the spirits, this is a harsh one. As much as it kills me to say this, I would not leave my post. To leave innocent women and children open for slaughter would be against my nature. As a soldier i must consider myself as a defender of the defencless. Asoldier knows the risk of stepping on to the battlefield. I would mourn their passing, pray for their spirits, honour their death and celebrate their lives.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Respect is always given until proven otherwise. I will gladly carry out any order or task entrusted to me by the best of my ability