1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
A1) I have some little experiences about RP and i am eager to learn!
2) Why do you want to join us?
A2) When i check the forums, the best one seems to be your guild.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
A3) Playing the game in a different way. It's like not a game but reality.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A4) Patience, an endless imagination.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
A5) I wish to raid yeah. I have a main tanker in Twisting Nether but i am willing to play as DPS.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
A6) I am interested but i am afraid to say that i dont have that much experience. But still, eager to learn.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
A7) World of Warcraft forums.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
A1) I am Karzogg Flamewaker and i am an Orc. And i am proud of it.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
A2) Death to all who are against us.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
A3) I have awakened the flame spirit that lays inside me, when i carried the corpses of my loved ones from a burning building. I want revenge.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
A4) I am patient and eager to listen my mates in a battleground. Communication is everything.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
A5) Doesn't matter my gear or my level. Come, fight me and kill me with my honour. But let me fight until my last breathe.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
A6) Because I am willing to protect my warband once i am bound to it.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
A7) As i can see, there are no better warbands than yours.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
A8) I was in a tanking role while killing The Betrayer, Lich King and the Destroyer.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
A9) Hellscream? Well, he is already dead in my eyes. He and his "boys" will suffer.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
A10) I won't leave my spot in a situation like that. In war, some men have to die for others to live.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
A11) Like i said, i am patient and respectful to "anyone" in our Warband. No matter what rank or who it is.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!