1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Outside of world of warcraft I've done plenty of RP in Skyrim, and I enjoy doing so. I unfortunately have never done any serious RP in interaction with other players.
2) Why do you want to join us?
As I stated before, I enjoy the concept of RP and I would like to live the experience of serious RP in interaction with other players.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Simply put, I'd say it is living a second personality that has been shaped and formed by your personal preferences and is only limited to the extent of your imagination.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I find it most important to stick to only one personality troughout your roleplaying experience, and to base your choises and actions on your characters views.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Up untill now I haven't had much experience in raiding, but neither have I had much interest in it. I've been more of a PvP player, and as far as raiding goes, let's just say I prefer raiding the alliance capitals over dungeons. However I am always open to new experiences, and willing to jump in and help complete a raid when needed. (my priority in playing wow is having interaction and fun with others after all).
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
As I stated before, I am more of a PvP player than a PvE player. I have played tons of Random battlegrounds, but only a few arenas. I do have experience in combat and a basic idea of whats going on. Never have I had serious arena teams/partners before though. I am looking forward to communicate trough skype (or other programs) while playing arenas and RBGs.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Looking for a social RPPVP based guild, one of the Shatterskull Marauders whispered me and referred me to this site
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Šev, troll of the proud Darkspear Tribe.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am willing to give my life at any moment for the Horde. I will fight to the bitter and and slaughter my opponents untill my last breath. When duty calls, I will be ready to aid my allies in battle and achieve glorious victory!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
My name is Ševin Shank, but my comrades call me Šev. Ever since I was born, I was surrounded by animals. As I grew up, my father trained me in the honorable combat of the bow and arrow. Quickly I surpassed him, and started seeking greater challenges. What started out as my favorite pet as a child, later became my true companion and ally in battle. We've travelled the world together seeking adventure and made new friends among many tribes, people and animals alike. My experiences so far have brough me far. I've now set my goals on becoming an honorable soldier among the ranks of the Shatterskull Marauders. I shall seek to prove and improve myself in combat against the forces of the alliance.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am specialized in the honorable combat of the bow and arrow. I am a master of taming the wild (BM), and known for my precise shots from incredible distances (MM).
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I shall live up to these expectations by standing ready whenever I am needed in combat, obeying the higher ranks and working hard to try and make my way up the ladder to higher positions within the warband. I shall respect my fellow comrades, and unleash the fierce hate I carry for the forces of the alliance by slaughtering them in battle.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
My will to befriend and learn within the horde, along with my thirst for adventure and thirst for battle against the alliance.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I seek to hone my skills in combat, befriend people and assist them like I have been assisted by many people during my life.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have alot of combat experience. As a hunter I have overcome many tough battles, but have not yet reached any titels refferring to combat achievements.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Without a doubt I rescue my friends of the Marauders. I won't allow myself to ever abandon anyone within the warband. Together we shall face whatever alliance break trough the walls. We might be pushed back out of our city temporarily, but the fierce spirit to fight within the horde will allow us to retake what was once ours.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes, I am fully prepared to do so.