Welcome to the forum of the Shatterskull Marauders, a World of Warcraft guild residing on the Argent Dawn server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yl'jin's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yljin

PostSubject: Yl'jin's Application   9/8/2013, 13:19

OOC
1) I have been RPing for a short amount of time, but I've been taught how to do it in a respectful, meaningful way. I am willing to learn more though.
2) I want to join because I enjoy RP and you're the best RP guild on the server. (thats feedback from my friends Smile)
3) My definition of roleplay is acting out a character and create your own ingame content based around the game's history.
4) A good roleplayer is someone that can act out their character smoothly and sufficiently as if it was themselves.
5) I'm not a experienced raider but I can most certainly learn Smile.
6) I sometimes to PvP and BG, but not a lot. I have little experience with this topic.
7) Friends and forums.

IC
1) I am Yl'jin, former high ranking member of the Zandalar.
2) I am a mercenary, I work for the right price. But I owe more allegiance to the Horde then the Alliance. I am willing to aid my Shatterskull brethren if I must.
3) I was once a high tibesman of the Zandalari, but betrayed my brethren and left. I was one of the few that was against the aliiance of the Mogu and ourselves. At first, I had a hard time leaving, as it was my tribe. It was when I ranked high enough to meet the Mogu, that I knew I had to leave. I attampted to escape un-noticed by my Tribesmen, but was found. I was forced to kill my own brethren, in order to leave. I eventually found my way to a Pandaren village, where I learned the ways of the Monk. I eventually left, and arrived in Kalimdor. I travelled as a mercenary, and took whatever job I could. The Horde found my abilities to be t their liking, and I became a regular mercenary of the Horde.
4) Read above.
5) I will follow orders and do so without fear or doubt. I am not easy to anger, and will not be phased by any acts against me.
6) I do as told, I fight to the death if ordered to do so, and will attempt to aid the Warband in any way I can.
7) For personal interests. The warband could help me reach my goal.
Cool I once was a high tribesman of the Zandalari.
9) I have no care for the Horde's politics, but I owe Vol'jin and the Darkspear for sheltering me.

Moral Question
If I had a city, I would stay at my post. This is a torn feeling that is based on sacrificing the lives of children that have lives, birthdays ahead of them to save a warband that could die in peace as members of the Horde.

11) I will be respectful and follow orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shriukan
Warcaller

PostSubject: Re: Yl'jin's Application   9/8/2013, 13:44

Looks good to me. Contact me or any other officer for a quick IC interview.

"Raids will have 100 people and if your computer can't handle it, go play Pony Adventure Quest!"

"YOU FACE SHRIUXXUS! ELEMENTAL LORD OF THE TRIFLING WARBAND!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Yl'jin's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1