1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have started Rping on this very server four years ago and have spent most of my experiences on the Horde side since then.
2) Why do you want to join us?
It's been quiet on the guild I've been in (Vengeful) and decided to look for something active.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay to me has been a load of fun on WoW since the very start and can sometimes improve one's improv skills at times
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone who knows the lore of the Warcraft universe and follow it. Also teach those who are new to Roleplay themselves and not judge them horribly because they just started.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
My char is level 88 atm but I am very interested nonetheless. I have hardly had the time to properly raid in this game due to other events going on but that's all in the past now thankfully
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
PvP has never been my interest really and do not have much experience with it. Just not my kind of thing in this game (If that's an acceptable and understandable reason)
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Dari, whom I've known since the Sixty Thieves told me about this place and I thought it would be great to check it out up and close.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
"My name is Jaddok Stomphoof. I am a tauren from the Northern Barrens though now living in Thunder Bluff."
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
"I fight to protect those from the scum that plagues Azeroth and will fight to my last breath. I am forever loyal to those I fight alongside with and will never betray.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I am the last survivor of the camp I was born in the Northern Barrens, I never got on well with my parents as they never supported me in anything I thought best. I however made alot of good friends in the camp which kept me happy until I lost the camp to a centaur attack, leaving me the only survivor and everyone else dead.
I then took up a job as a bodyguard and currently live in Thunder Bluff with my wife.
As for hobbies, I like to go around city markets and browse and also drink with others.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am a warrior trained with a sword and also trained to heavily damage the enemy as fast as possible. I am quick thinking: meaning I hardly ever panic and always come up with an alternitve depending on the outcome of the battle.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I plan to prove myself by protecting those who very much need it and to those I love. I do not carry these traits I assure you after years of combat during my last job and I will never back down in a battle.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I feel the need to do something about the recent events stirring up in Orgrimmar rather than just sit around and watch. Hellscream's time as warchief must end!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
As I said. I want prove myself as a protector of those I love and those I am loyal to. Especially my wife who I care for dearly.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have never been to any wars in my past. I have fought many groups of enemies in my job as a bodyguard but no rank involved.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I am prepared to do what's right for the Horde rather than "Hellscreams Horde". I do what's right for not just the people, but for the whole world.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I will fight to the end and not run away for if I do, I will upset those that look to me as family. I would only abandon the post if the order was given to me or give those nearby who struggle a helping hand. I am forever loyal to the end.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I promise to follow every order given to me by my superiors I will not question those unless I am asked for my personal opinion. I shall follow!