1) Please note any RP experience you have
Almost none to be honest, but I've decided to give a WoW a second try after many years and I believe that RP will be the main reason to keep me ingame.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I like the concept of the guild being warband, loyal to the Horde. And I really enjoyed recruitment post on Defias forum and a lot of interestin' info down here.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Can't truly say. My opinion is that it's peoples opportunity to create intersting storys and characters, which stand right next to Blizzard's. (If we are speaking about RP in WoW)
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Friendliness, love for the setting RP is based in and most definitely being mature as well.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I've never actually raided in MMOs, but I want to. Just to seen the engame content for a change.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
YES!!! A chance to stick a dagger to someones neck ? Hell, yaeh ! Almost no experience in WoW, all my PVP days went on Age of Conan.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders?
On DB forum. Read the recruitment post, went here, read some of the character, guild history, decided to fill an aplication.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Name's Agnizrex and you better remember it! You won't see another, that fine of a goblin in whole Azeroth. Got it?! Wha? Want to know where I grew up? Why, Kezan of course. Had to leave some years ago, doesn't matter why, so don't poke me.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
All I do is fight. For money, for glory, for power and right now, the Horde is the winning side *grins*
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Back on the old days, I used to to do some tinkering. Well, you know... KABOOM things! Recently got my hand on some nice dwarven rifle. Took it from the dead corpse. He was still grasping it! *laughs* Anyways, took, made some modification and it's able to snipe some creeps eye out in no time! Imagine how money we can make with those thing if start producing dem in factory's?! All you have to is invest, I'll take care of the rest.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Well, eeehm, I know how throw a grenade and while those suckers are thinking what happened I just rush in slash some throats with my dagger. And let me tell you somethin'! Some consider my type of a fighter soe kind of a coward, but none have lived to on to repeat those words.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
What do you expect me to do? Destroy an Alliance on y own? I ain't that stupid. I' aint stupid at all.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I've spent some time with them pirates. Oh my, how many ships have we sunk! I'll drink to that. *drinks from a bottle of rum*
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Where's warband, there's war. Where's war, there is some nice profit.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well, I've out of the action for some quite a long time, but rust me, I'll be good as ever in time.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
The guy's a loony. I got no quarrel with the Horde bein' a bit more warlike, but he's takin' it the wrong way.
10) Moral question
City's burn and rise again. True friend on the other hand, stay dead forever. I prefer them alive.
I respect power and if the guy in charge of has it, well, that means he's in charge.