1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
well i used to rp on this server with two friends.. it was rather lonely... so we moved to defias and from there i have gotten to know alot of people. The orcs of the redblade and a few of the marauders.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join you beacause i feel that you can help me improve with my rp, also because i need to get to know some more people..
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
My definiton of role play is that role play is an escape.. i roleplay to escape the real world and become my character from there i begin to make friends ooc from my rp, it is a binding thing role play brings many people toghether
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I wouldn't know how to define a 'good roleplayer' however i guess maybe they stay ic when they're around other rpers.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would like to raid with you my only experience with raids is the lfr system which i was a dps in, so not much i have only played wow for 7 months
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes i would be i quite enjoy pvp it adds an aspect to pvp that isnt world pvp (Ganking and what not). I would like to join so i can further enhance my pvp capabilites, im not the best but i want to try
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
I heard about the shatterskull marauders back in ashenvale on my orc, i met jarilo and from there my interest has grown about you.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am meladehm and i am a tauren
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I shall fight for the good of the people of the horde and die if necessary for them both
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born in thunderbluuf where my father told me that i was going to be a sunwalker... i swiftly agreed to this and he began training me however when we were training one night we were attacked by the allaince i ran while my father stayed and fought.. i was to ashamed to go back so i left for camp narache, from there i got stronger however i left and wandered for many years, and to this day i still seek a mentor to complete my training.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
In combat i am always beside the healers making sure no harm comes to them, and when they're not about i to can do some basic healing...
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I shall follow orders and not hesitate -ever-
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I belive i can help you by being a healer if they're needed also i am quite a match as a foe as some say
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I need a new family a new place to call home, i guess i need a reason to fight
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well when i was attacked by alliance on my travels i was on my own.. i've never really been in an army
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Yes... there is no doubt in my mind i wish to see his head being sliced off by my blade
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I would get an old friend on my post whether he or she would hate me... i'd have to deal with that.. however i would go and free my comrades at any cost.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Always i shall never disrespect an elder or higher rank to me.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!