1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
A) I do not have any experience in role play but I am very willing to learn.
2) Why do you want to join us?
A) I am friends with 2 of the people in your guild (Tarakjin & Starlin) and I have been talking to them while they roleplay so I decided to join them and you sound like a very good and exiting guild.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
A)Putting more of a story behind your gameplay in WoW.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A) Someone who doesnt let their opinion OOC effect their IC charcter.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
A) I used to PvE in cataclysm but have switched to PvP in MoP.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
A) I play alot of arena and BGs (not rated) on my hunter, but I have no experience on a rogue.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
A) As I said earlier I heard from my friends, Starlin and Tarakjin.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
A) I am a Silverbit Steelbolt, a Goblin from the Bilgewater Cartel.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
A) I will fight for the warband, as long as they fight with me.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
A)My Dad was a very respected engineer but he died from one of his inventions, my mum ended up being taken by garrosh hellscream. I was very poor so I started training to be a thief and became very rich from it. I found myself washed up on the shores of The Echo Isles where the Darkspear trolls found me and took me to ogrimmar. Where I was accepted by the horde and now train to be a engineer just like my Dad.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
A) I can sneak behind enemy lines, steal battle plans or catch them off guard, what ever I am asked to do.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
A)I will accomplish any command give and I promise to prove myself in battle.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
A)I am loyal and trustworthy and I can provide a unique advantage in battle.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
A) You all probably hate garrosh just as much as I do. Since the disappearance of my mother I seek revenge. I also wish to stand by an honorable warband as we fight through this rebellion.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
A) I have always fought for myself from an early age, I was very wealthy on the island, all of the money came from being a theif. Which I have gained many skills from doing. I was never caught as a theif.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
A)I am prepared to sacrifise my life to kill Hellscream and get my mother back.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
A) I will save the marauders as the city will be rebuilt yet none of the marauders will be able to come back from the dead.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
A) I am willing to respect rank and I will follow orders.