Hello everybody! Nice to meet you all. It's been a bit of a struggle for me to find a guild to roleplay with but everybody I spoke to has recommended you guys, even though I play a Pandaren, this seems like the only place he'd fit into.
I quit WoW 6 years ago, right after Burning Crusade, so I'm still learning and figuring the new stuff out.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Ran Orcs of Tolagal roleplaying guild in Ultima Online.
Ran The Blackforge Clan of Dark Iron Dwarfs on the Venture Co. 6 years ago. We fought with you Shatterskulls a lot, I think I had a lot of contact with Dorn... can't quite remember if that's his name?
2) Why do you want to join us?
Randomly bumped into a roleplayer once and subsequently joined their guild, assuming it was a RP guild. The two leaders RP, but nobody else seems to. After playing all the way to 85 and only really roleplaying with my boyfriend, I am in desperate need of some regular RP to make the game more interesting.
The game is intensely boring for me without it!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Playing although the world around my character is real. Making the choices I think they would make, not my own choices. Really taking in the environment, quests and enjoying the story. Following one story line as much as possible instead of running off for the best loot, exp, etc.
Staying in-character at all times, even when it's embarrassing or people just type "wtf lol?"
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Inspiring others to want to interact with you by just sticking to what you enjoy with your character.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Sure. I have very little experience. Arranged a RP-Raid compact of RP guilds on Venture Co. Made it to Ragnaros in Molten Core and cleared Zul'Gurub, before I quit.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
YEEEEEEESSSSSS... I may play a cuddly Pandaren, but I love to PvP. Most fun I ever had in the game was the RP-PvP raids I arranged with my guilds, even roleplaying for hours in Alterac Valley (before it became a ZERG). Though I only know how the first 4 BGs work... I always enjoyed entering BGs with a small group of guildmates and holding 1 point and RPing while doing it.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
Past experience - beatin' on yer ugly mongrel faces wi' me dark iron 'ammer!
*the note is written in incredibly poor and simple Orcish and seems very childish*
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Baji Teabelly from Shen-zin Su.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Baji do best. While explore much of Kalim's Door, Baji try to show what Pandaren can offer Horde. Fight many times, but only when necessary.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Baji live simple life on Shen-zin Su. Work farms. Train tiger, old friend Shi, to hunt vermin who threaten farms. Adventure always seem like something missing. Since Baji come to Orgrimmar, seen many adventures. Explored many lands. Baji become at home in Horde, at least with Great Ox of Tunder Buff.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Baji good at tracking and traps. Marauders find this interesting? Baji also have strong friends like tiger Shi and turtle Haba.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Baji very loyal to friends and family. Baji do all for them.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Warband not want loyal tracker?
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Big red Orc frighten Baji when first come to Orgimmar. Speak of war and fighting. Treat tusked friends and great ox not so well. Baji will fight to protect friends and good Horde.
Big red orc seek only war and bring misery. Baji not like. Baji hear Marauders not support big red orc?
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Baji never fight in any war! Fight last resort.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Yes. Baji not agree with big red orc. Fearful for friends and fellow Houjin Pandaren.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Baji rescue friends. Home is where friends are. Friends are family.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Baji respect all in Horde. Baji will follow rules and leadership.