1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Have been in multiple Alliance guard guilds and criminal guilds on this realm, never really done any proper Horde RP.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Because I want to find out what Horde RP is like because Alliance RP can get boring after a while. Also I like the idea of this guild ICly.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Being emmersed in the game and playing your character as if you are the character. Getting to know the history and lore of the game and apply it to in game expieriences.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone that doesn't Meta-Game or God emote and takes into account that you aren't your character so don't and make your character be like you. (Personality wise)
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I haven't done much guild raiding but I would be willing to learn and once I reach cap level I would like to see what it is like.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I have done more PVP than PVE in the past be I haven't ever really done any serious PVP arenas.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
When I first made this character OOCly I saw RPers in Sen'jin villiage and I heard some of their convosations and it sounded like good RP that I wanted to get involved with.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Mezgra Kodelaf, Orc.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes, I am willing.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born in Durotar before the Cataclysm. My mother was an honoured Shaman and my father a corpral in the Horde war machine. When the Cataclysm struck my father was on a campaign. My mother saved me from the floods and took me to safety, she later died whilst trying to find help for our small group of refugees. My father was not heard of for a long time, he now is helping with the Darkspear revolution. I went into training as a Shaman to fight on the side of the Horde not Garrosh's "True Horde" filled with Dark Shamans who twist and warp the elements and bend then to their will, this is against everything that my Shamanistic mother went against and I now I am against Garrosh also.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I call the elements for help in combat situations, I am now a trained shaman but I still have some things to learn. I can heal my allies and damage my foes with the fury of the elements.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Send me up against enemies to show that I have strength, courage and that I shall be happy to take on an oppenent.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I have a troubled past that fuels my bloodthirst and my strength in combat.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To be with people like me that like the clanging of steel against iron and the people who weild the metal.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
When I was a refugee of the Cataclysm my mother taught me basics of the Shaman ways and I had to use them to defend myself against wild beasts and razormane bandits in Durotar.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Yes! I would be happy to see that pig layed to rest and join my own father in battle.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I can only say this theoretically but I would not leave my post. If we do end up holding the city and repelling the forces of the Alliance I would then search for my friends bodies to give them a real burrial.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I will respect the hierarchy with precision so long as my opinion is entitled.