1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I don't have any RP experience from wow but I have been in few Larp actions .
2) Why do you want to join us?
I came to Defias Brotherhood server to try RP and I found one of your members online. He told me that you are RP guild so I googled you and read few topics on this forum and I liked it so that is why .
3) What is your own definition of roleplay ?
Playing a role ? Playing as you are the character ?
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
He should be realistic no God like playing .
He should know thing or two about lore .
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Yes . I don't have much experience I have been only in raid finder.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes i am interrested and i had 2v2 arena rating 1800 .
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Zakyo of da Darkspear trolls.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Ya be sure on dat mon !
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Me and my family are from da Sen'jin . I like to fish and after fishing cook what i fished . But i love stalking my prey and killing it from da distance so it doesn't know what killed it Ha Ha ! But now i stalk the prey that horde tells me .
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am well trained in ranged combat . Shooting from distance .
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I allways obey da chief ! I will prove you that I am no coward when you give me an opportunity !
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am young and strong but i have discipline of old warrior .
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I am tired of hunting alone .
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
I am prepared to do all that i can to kill this betrayer of da horde !
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I will rescue my friends .
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am prepared .
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!