1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Ivé been roleplaying pen and paper as well as online for 14 years. Was rolling along with a dwarf only guild here on Defias for a year called Dwarven Rifle Squad.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I played on Venture CO way back and had an alt that was part of the Marauders for a while. Was browsing the forum for a fun RP guild and saw you guys had moved here.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
The social experience. To share adventures, stories and create memorable moments.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
To make a character come truly alive. To make others have as much fun in a situation that you have yourself.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Nope. Rather low lvl atm. Just came back to the game. Got a ton of alliance on Defias but no horde. I´m rather keen to try out the horde RP once more.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I´ll just level up and we´ll take it from there
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
The forum. I had a character in the guild a long time ago on Venture CO and I remember I really liked the atmosphere in the guild.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Morglim, huh. Oh I´m a goblin. True as they come.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
*grins* Aye, to the best of my abilities and well beyond that.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well. I arrived to Orgrimmar some years ago during the big goblin emigration. Life wasn´t easy back in the big depression we had then. I rolled some dice and lost what money I had left. Lived in the gutters for a time. I was later contacted by a shady fellow who said I could make money to fight. Some big arena they had. Guess the fella´ figured I was gonna get my butt kicked but I showed the crowd a trick or two. Back home I sortof had this buisness in agressive marketing so I figured I could put my skills to use. Been fighting for money ever since. Gladiator, bodyguard, merc. Good money in that buisness.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Give me an axe and I´ll show you how to rip their brains out. I can even use the right end to do it. I do love weapons tough. The shinnyness, the beautiful craftmanship, the innevitable fatality.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I´ll be the first in the vanguard. I can even salute while charging. That´s gotta count for something ey?
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Fighting´s been my fortune these past years. Figured I could show you some proper guiding in my fighting style, axe-to-gutt.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Work´s been slow lately. Sometimes you take jobs that aren´t worth the pay and sometimes you remember the glory from a crowd going wild. You guys pillage and plunder right? Figured I could make a cut in the process. Also, meeting new aquaintances can only be good for buisness.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Ivé only done basic military training. Most of my work have been freelance. But I know the drill. Yes Sir!, At ease, Sir! Right away Sir!
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Rebel is my middle name. For reals, my father actually named me Rebel. Anyhow, chaos is always greater while searching for order.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I go after my friends. That´s what counts in the long run and it would be a much greater payload there in the future.
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I can be a good soldier. I understand the importance in chain of command in warfare. Yes Sir!