1) Please note any RP experience you have:
I've been on Defias for quite a while now and i've actively roleplayed for... five to six years.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I have a horde toon that iam interested in RPing. Pluz i also get away from Alliance side and see if the grass truly is greener on the other side. But mainly for RP.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Creating story, providing story, immersion, breathing life into your character, make it a person instead of just Avatar.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Patience, understanding, flexibility, will to always learn more and be part of whats going on.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Nope. Lost most interest in PvE content some time ago.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Oh yessssss... I PvP alot. I only have 1600-1700 RBg experience though, mainly focused on duels, random PvP and arenas.
7) How did you hear about the Shatterskull Marauders? (Forum, friends, ingame etc)
In game, form friends and from forum.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Biznaz, Goblin. Lets get down to it. To bussiness. Hue hue hue..
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Well..Sure! Why not! I have plenty of spells prepared just for just such an occasion and eager to use them.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I'm a Goblin. I like money. History is what it is. Nothing shady about a warlock, right?
Lessee... Wellh, i found myself both "unwelcome" and "Kill on sight" among the Kor'Kron ranks, for various reasons. Been on the run for my dear life for a while now, never got the chance to meet up with the rebellion before this. But hey, im here now so i guessed i might aswell try to find my way into your ranks.
You get me, plenty of bottled up anger, warlock magic and i get plenty of others to stand between me and vicous band of Hellscream warhounds. You scratch my back and i'll scratch yours, everyone benefits.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Dark arts. Sinister little things. What i lack in close combat strenght, i make up with plenty of spells.
I've trained to be an offensive caster, with a few tricks up my sleeve for utility aswell. Summoning demons and such. Providing soulstones, infusing objects with enchatments to mention a few.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Heh, sure,anyway i can, i'll fight for you. You just point me at them. Yup.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Erh... I'm cute and small. Also good at turning people into a pile of ash. Did i mention i know plenty of different massage techniques?
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
As mentioned before, i found myself at odds with Hellscream dogs. Cut long story short, i poked my nose where it shouldn't have gone, messed things up. Didn't even get to back my things as i had plenty of ravenous bloodthirsty demons and grunts were after me. So I got the fel out and ran for it for some time before getting the chance to join up with the rebellion. So yeaaaah...
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Nnnn-no formal training, uh, never had that many teachers. So mostly self-learned in magic. But plenty of will to learn more!
War experiences? I uhhh.... tried to stay away from those in general. Plenty of combat against jealous warlocks, robbers, kidnappers, angry demons, Greenskin haters and lately, Kor'Kron.
9) Currently the Marauders have declared themselves rebels against the Warchief Hellscream's rule. Are you prepared to throw your lot in with the anti-Hellscream resistance?
Please, its why i'm here. Heh.
10) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions. Your home city is under siege, you are defending the walls against your race's foes.
Caught on patrol whilst trying to reach you, your friends in the Marauders are taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time will be executed.
Do you abandon your post and leave your city to die or do you break out under cover of darkness to rescue your friends?
Your people will never allow you to leave; you can only abandon your post in secret. Leaving your post leaves a blind spot in your city’s defences, one the Alliance are sure to notice and use to break through the walls.
If you rescue your friends, there is no chance you will be able to re-enter your city.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Erh... OK! I uhmmm.... I wouldn't leave the post. Nope nope. Tough luck buddies!
11) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Sure. Alright. Acknowledged. Aye sir!...Or ma'am, depending which i'm addressing. Or boss? Warleader? Maybe even Commander?! Too much?