Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-01-13
|Subject: Kharnac 22/6/2010, 14:11|| |
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name...your full name preferably. Silly nicknames preferably to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own...long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
3) So tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I origionally hail from a family in Thunderbluff, once a proud student of lands and lore's. My reason for leaving Thunderbluff was to act as a diplomat between the Tauren and Orcs, trying to prove both races are not mindless brutes. Unfortunatly due to the nature of diplomacy and the uniting power of wars with the alliance my services where rarely needed. To pave a living I joined the Marauders as a guard/protector, but rarely took part of the savagery of plundering. I parted ways from the Marauders when a former cheif Dorn left, since I was tied quite personally to his cause.
Of late I have found myself wandering without a goal or aim, and have begun to think it is time for me to stop living in shame of my failed intelectual goals and embrace my shunned skills in protection and war.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
Sword and Board, as a warrior.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion...what are your personal feelings about these forces?
I once felt that the Alliance could be brought round... Convinced we are not savages as a nation. But while their current views on our peoples and the ignorant king and civilisation standing in power, I see no reason for mercy.
The rest are spawn of evil and should be put down by any means.
6) What is your most prized possession?
A small praie dog by the name of Martin... I've had him for many years, a parting gift from my little sister when I left the Bluff.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I spent many a night standing on the calm beaches of the Island standing vidual. It has always been my home and i'd like to return.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To retake a part of my life I lost so many years ago.
9) Why should we take you?
I'm a devoted solider, educated scribe and diplomat and a valient defender.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Hey there and thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer thequestions below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
Hehe, I used to be a member on my main Dorn.
2) What level is your character?
3) What are your professions?
4) Do you intend to raid? If so what is
your gear level
ICC 10 Main tank, could most likely main tank ICC 25.
5) Can you link us to your armoury page?
Posts : 1664
Join date : 2008-01-14
Age : 25
Location : Gallifrey! Constellation of Kasterborous! Maybe Coventry...
|Subject: Re: Kharnac 22/6/2010, 14:25|| |
Application denied, because I would have to listen to you and stuff!
N'ah i'm kidding! Heya Dornnnny!
"Life is the best game you'll ever play. A game without save points. A game where experience you earn is used to make yourself better and happier. A game with multiple endings. A game where you have the ability to grant another life. A game you can only play once."
Posts : 1357
Join date : 2008-03-28
Age : 26
|Subject: Re: Kharnac 22/6/2010, 15:46|| |
Oh my holy lord Jesus...Dorn.
Posts : 305
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24
Location : England
Posts : 1793
Join date : 2009-09-20
Age : 23
Location : Belfast
|Subject: Re: Kharnac 22/6/2010, 16:52|| |
I see 'tank'.
I see happy places.
Posts : 670
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 26
Location : Manchester
|Subject: Re: Kharnac 22/6/2010, 16:58|| |
Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-01-13
|Subject: Re: Kharnac 23/6/2010, 13:08|| |
(( Heh ignore the amoury, I've been playing with specs/gear for prot PvP ))
|Subject: Re: Kharnac Today at 18:19|| |