Ah, hello there...no doubt if you’re reading this, you are probably very interested in applying to join the Shatterskull Marauders, a blood thirsty, slightly manic warband, might I say with an affinity for fighting, drinking and plunder. Sound like your kind of thing? If so fill out these simple questions and we’ll get back to you! Make sure you fill them out in as much detail as possible – though we don’t want your life story. You can save that for another day!
Blood and Thunder!
1) First of all, it’s really helpful if you share with us your name...your full name preferably. Silly nicknames preferably to be added afterwards. Don’t ask about my own...long story involving a party trick...
My name is Rohan Halfblood
2) So from what race do you hail?
I am Sin'Dorei
3) So tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I was raised as a Bloodknight for as long as I remember, brought up to atone for the crime of my father, his crime was falling in love with my mother, who was human.
Believing blindly what I was told I followed the teachings to the letter. However to cut a long and tedious tale short, as I grew I saw how many Bloodknights use and misuse their status and power for self. I was disillusioned with the whole order and an now making my own way in our strange and wonderful world.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I am a protection Bloodknight, though not averse to a little retribution when needed.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion...what are your personal feelings about these forces?
The Alliance I am tolerant of up to a point, if they leave me be then I wont antagonise them, after all if it weren't for my ears and eyebrows I would be one...almost.
The Scourge, it is my oath to release these wretches where I see them. They have desecrated my homeland and killed my kinfolk.
The Burning Legion is an abomination and I have no desire to be among them, its incomprehensible to me why anyone could see any good in their motives and objectives, we must all continue to resist them.
6) What is your most prized possession?
A little leather pouch containing a small stone. another long tedious story.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I heard about your battle for Deadwind Pass against the Alliance. while in Stonard, it was said that the alliance were afraid when they heard you were joining with The Vile Thorns to assist. You reputedly turned the tide of the conflict.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
A chance to test my mettle with tried warriors and perhaps gain a sense of purpose and a pride in what I do. And also to see if your reputation is merited
9) Why should we take you?
I am loyal and place comradeship above all else, I offer you my sword and shield willingly.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Hey there and thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if it’s possible could you please answer thequestions below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
I really can't remember, youve been around ages. Also I was a member of Essence of The Blade and now Kol.
your reputation as a guild is known. also lately I have RP'd a bit with Vile Thorns and The Dead Rose Alliance side and your guild came up quite a bit.
I play Robinas alliance side and before that Aesacha.
2) What level is your character?
Paladin 75, hunter 33
3) What are your professions?
skinning and mining and the secondary ones except fishing
4) Do you intend to raid? If so what is
your gear level
I dont intend to raid Im more RP than anything. having said that though I wouldnt knock it and would raid if it was kept fun.
5) Can you link us to your armoury page?
erm....its -really- not worth a look.
Once more, thank you for applying, please respond in a seperate topic, with your name, race and class, and we should hopefully get back to you as soon as possible.