|Subject: orc schaman 6/7/2010, 18:29|| |
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
†orc3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
†i am an enchantement schaman who liks to kill the alliance
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
fighting with mine weapons on mine side
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
they must get killed
6) What is your most prized possession?
if i need to be honest a bear i get for mine 9 bearthday from mine grand pa he is ded now7) How did you hear about the warband?
†from the great priest sylphi
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?to level together and live together like a real guild
9) Why should we take you?
becous i can heal and att and becous i like killing
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Questions for those below Level 80
1) Where did you hear about us?
from a person callaed sylphi
2) What level is your character currently at?
3) How far do you think you will level your character?
80 and higher if posible
3) What are your professions?
blacksmithing and mining
4) What sort of activites do you intend to do once you hit 80/85 (eg PvP)?
go pvp and help guild members leveling and do a lot of raid
5A) Are you an ALT from TVC?
5B) Awesomeness, who's your main character?
6A) Are you a reroller from another server?
6B) Glad to have you, what server is your main character on?
6C) What do you hope to find here on The Venture Co
Posts : 426
Join date : 2008-10-19
|Subject: Re: orc schaman 12/7/2010, 03:17|| |
First of all, sorry for the lack of response. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out an application. However, we are primarily a Roleplaying guild and unfortunately your application doesn't give the impression that you are a roleplayer. Perhaps I am wrong, and if so I apologise.
If you would like to learn more about roleplaying feel free to contact me in-game and we can have a chat. Otherwise I don't feel as if this is the right guild for you. Thanks again.