1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
After the scourge invasion when I had just reached adulthood I have thrown myself into the study of the light so I may aid the Horde. Most recently I have made my way to Northrend and seek to aid those who oppose the scourge.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
My main focus has and always will be using the powers of the Light to heal my allies
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
The Alliance are treacherous dogs, though they may be of some aid should the burning legion ever return.
The burning legion and the scourge my be fought and defeated at any cost least they destroy our homes.
6) What is your most prized possession?
My mother's journal it is all I have left of her...
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I have heard may tales of the strength of the warband in the many inns I have stayed in during my travels
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
If the tales I have heard are even partly true the warband would be one of teh strongest forces opposing the lich king, I wish to do all I can to aid them and bring down that monster.
9) Why should we take you?
While I am young I am hard working and I want to learn more to aid my allies
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
Questions for those below Level 80
1) Where did you hear about us?
Leveling an alt in the barrens I saw the recruitment message sent by Maximus, I think, and decided to find out more on teh forums
2) What level is your character currently at?
3) How far do you think you will level your character?
To 80 and beyond when cata comes out
3) What are your professions?
4) What sort of activites do you intend to do once you hit 80/85 (eg PvP)?
Maybe learn more about raiding and give that a go
5A) Are you an ALT from TVC?
I have a couple of Level 80's but this one's my main